How to Save Time & Cost using the ReMAP Platform
In order to understand the time and cost savings it is important to understand the current operational process for a Remodeling company. Let’s take the example of Jason West’s Company, a Kitchen Remodeler.
Jason West’s Sales team are provided leads from advertising channels that they subscribe to such as ValPak, Home Advisor etc. The Sales team schedules and conducts in- home consultation during which they perform the following tasks normally to win the business:
- Allow the prospect to see past works, catalog and portfolio
- Zero in on what the prospect wants the remodel project to look like
- Write down/type down the list of all the products required to complete the remodel project
- Competitively quote on the project based on the required work with a healthy margin
- Get Prospect to sign off on starting the project
- Get the paperwork over to the Office administrator
After this the Office Administrator performs the following tasks to get the project completed:
- Create a list of all the vendors or suppliers that they need materials for the project
- Create material orders for each supplier for their respective items.
- Record the cost for all products in the system to track project costs and margins
- Schedule the installer
- Provide project updates to sales rep or customer until project is completed
Jason Wests company spends a lot of time for this process. And due to the amount of paperwork involved and the shortage of staff, Jason West Company can only handle 4 projects a month. Now let’s analyze the same process using ReMAP and which steps can be avoided.
Sales Rep & Office Admin combined process with ReMAP:
- Helps Visualize the project with the Visualizer
- Instant quote & sign off with the robust Sales Configurator
- All documents automatically in the cloud accessed by Office Admin
- Material Orders for each Vendor automatically created and ready to be sent
On average this is a saving of 10-30 hours of labor cost savings for Jason West Company per project. Not only that Jason West company can now handle 10-12 projects a month easily.
Time & Cost Savings Calculator for your business for a project:
Jason West Average Sales to Project completion time – 14 hrs
How much time does it take to Create your Quote? 3 hrs.
How much time does it take to Get your Quote to your Office Administrator from the field? 6rs.
How much time does it take to get your materials orders from your Quote? 4 hrs.
How much time does it take to get your installers scheduled?1hr.
ReMAP average time for the process : 1 hour
How much time does it take to Create your Quote? 20 mins
How much time does it take to Get your Quote to your Office Administrator from the field? 1 min
How much time does it take to get your materials orders from your Quote? 20 mins
How much time does it take to get your installers scheduled? 20 mins