ReMAP – Increased Sales Conversion Rate
Let’s take the example of a typical Kitchen Remodeler.
The Sales team is provided leads from advertising channels. The Sales team schedules and conducts in- home consultation during which they perform the following tasks.
- Allow the prospect to see past projects, catalog and portfolio
- Zero in on what the prospect wants the remodel project to look like
- Write down/type down the list of all the products required to complete the remodel project
- Competitively quote using calculators and paper on the project Get prospect to sign off on starting the project
- Get the paperwork over to the Office administrator
The goal for the Sales Representative is to communicate to the customer that they are a credible and accomplished remodeler who can do the job, the way they want it, for a competitive price.
The CONS of the existing Process:
- The sales rep has to navigate page to page of a book to show products or past projects that appeal to the customer
- If there is a combination of colors and style that is not in the catalog then it would be hard to help the customer visualize what it would look like. If the combination is what would bring the appeal to help close the deal, the sales rep is presented with the challenge of explaining that experience for the customer.
- Difficult to zero in on what the prospect wants the remodel project to look like
- It is easy to forget how a cabinet looks like that you liked when you are selecting countertops.
- Writing down/type down the list of all the products required to complete the remodel project is cumbersome and is a poor-quality experience for the customer.
- Competitive quoting using calculators and paper is tedious
- Transferring paperwork to an Office Admin can be time consuming and error-prone
How ReMAP creates a more effective sales experience
- Customers can easily add or change products and styles to get a good visualization of the project.
- Credibility of any remodeler goes up when the customer sees that they’ve invested in technology enablers to create better customer experiences..
- Instant quote & sign off speedens the sales process
- All documents automatically in the cloud accessed by Office Admin ensures speed and accuracy.
Conclusion: Overall the ReMAP platform brings a considerably enhanced experience for the customer that translates to increased sales conversions (typically 20-30% more) and better project economics (often as high as 30-40%)